Linking your Epic Games account is a great way to ensure that all of your progress and purchases are synced across all platforms. Whether you play on PC, Xbox, PlayStation or Nintendo Switch, linking your Epic Games account will allow you to access the same content and keep track of your stats no matter which device you use. Here’s everything you need to know about linking your Epic Games account.
Activate Epic Games.
1. Visit epicgames.com/activate and click ‘Sign Up’ in the top right corner of the page.
2. Enter your email address and create a strong password for your account. Make sure that it is something that only you know as this will be used to log into your account in future.
3. Once you have entered all of the required information, click ‘Create Account’ at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a confirmation page which will show that your account has been created successfully.
4. After confirming your email address, log into your newly created Epic Games account and start exploring!
What is an Epic Games Account?
An Epic Games account is a free account that gives players access to various games developed by Epic Games. It also allows players to link their accounts across multiple platforms so they can access their content and stats from any device.
How Do I Link My Account?
The process for linking your Epic Games account varies depending on the platform you’re using.
If you’re playing on a PC or Mac, simply log into the Epic Games Launcher with your username and password. Once logged in, you’ll be able to link other platforms such as Xbox Live, PlayStation Network or Nintendo Switch accounts.
To link an Xbox Live account with your Epic Games account, open the Xbox app and select “Link Your Accounts”. You’ll then be prompted to enter your login information for both Xbox Live and Epic Games accounts to complete the process.
To link a PlayStation Network account with your Epic Games account, open the PlayStation app and select “Link Your Accounts”. You’ll then be prompted to enter your login information for both PlayStation Network and Epic Games accounts to complete the process.
To link a Nintendo Switch account with your Epic Games account, open the Nintendo eShop and select “Link Your Accounts”. You’ll then be prompted to enter your login information for both Nintendo Switch and Epic Games accounts to complete the process.
Benefits of Linking Your Account
Linking your accounts has several benefits including:
- Accessing content across multiple platforms – By linking all of your gaming accounts together, you can access content from any platform without having to start over from scratch each time you switch devices or consoles!
- Keeping track of stats – When linked together, all of your progress will be tracked no matter which platform or device you’re playing on! This makes it easy for players who play on multiple devices or consoles to keep track of their stats without having to manually transfer them between devices each time they switch platforms!
- Easier purchases – When linked together, all purchases made through one platform will automatically sync across all other linked platforms! This makes it easier than ever before for players who play on multiple devices or consoles to make sure they always have access to their purchased content no matter which platform they’re playing on!
You May Also Like – How To Activate my5 TV Via my5.tv/activate.
Linking up all of our gaming accounts can make our lives much easier when it comes time to switch devices or consoles! With just a few clicks we can now easily sync our content and stats across multiple platforms so we never have to worry about starting over from scratch again! So what are you waiting for? Get out there and start linking up those accounts today!